The Rock and Roll Control is the only interactive, app-controlled electronic trainer that allows your bike to move with you for a more realistic road feel AND a stronger core. It's part of our newest generation of interactive, app-controlled trainers offering the best power training workouts available, and features ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth FTMS compatibility along with a more accurate and responsive ride.
The Rock and Roll Control features a massive 12lb flywheel for the most inertia of any trainer in the category. It delivers efficient, app-controlled electronic resistance to automatically change with the course or workout, and is compatible with apps like Kinetic Fit, Zwift, TrainerRoad, Rouvy, Kinomap, The Sufferfest, and FulGaz. Additional features include super-quiet operation, accurate and reproducible power data, reliable wireless connection, incredible bike compatibility, and the cycling industry’s best warranty.
- Patented frame mimics real-road movement
- Controlled resistance to simulate terrain changes in workouts and on virtual courses
- Pairs with devices using Bluetooth Smart and ANT+
- Works with Kinetic Fit, Zwift, and TrainerRoad on Bluetooth-connected smartphones, tablets, and laptops
- Includes a free 6-month subscription for the Kinetic Fit power-training app
- Compatible with virtually all bikes (bikes with a rear thru-axle require a Kinetic Traxle thru-axle adapter, sold separately)
- Includes skewer
- Max slope: 10%
- Max resistance: 1800 watts at 30mph
- ±3% accuracy
- Frame fits 22-inch to 29-inch wheels
- Ergonomic rubberized knobs and feet
- Unconditional lifetime warranty on frame, one-year warranty on electronics