Ride Farther With Confidence This strap offers peace of mind to keep your Range Extender in place in the bottle cage. For best fit, pair with the Bontrager Side Load cage Product details - Designed for Fuel EXe 29 2023 - For best results, pair with Bontrager Side Load cages (stock on the Fuel EXe) - No additional hardware needed - Refer to Service Manual for assembly instructions and service - Range Extender battery and charge cable are required and sold separately
Lightweight and portable, the all-new EnergyPak smart charger communicates with the battery, adjusting charging priority and voltage to remain super-efficient, extending battery life and giving you more time on the bike. - 4A. - The Smart Charger Compact is the most convenient way to charge your E-bike. - Its compact shape makes it easy to carry on a ride. - Continuous communication between your battery and charger optimize charging conditions to extend battery life. - Switching between full charge and 60% storage mode can be done with the simple press of a button. - Dimension: 160 x 73 x 42mm. - Weight: 0.6kg.
- 250W. - DOES NOT INCLUDE ENERGYPAK PLUS ACCESSORY TO MOUNT ON BIKE. - EnergyPak Plus boosts total capacity by 250Wh. - All the latest EnergyPak technologies combined with an up-to-date design that fits a select number of E-bikes. - Range extender for added mileage. - Smart technology automatically activates at low power. - USB port for charging smart devices. - Anti-theft design. - 20 cells. - Maximum charging current: 6A. - Weight: 1.8kg. - Dimension (L x W x H): 56 x 100 x 88mm.
The Bosch PowerPack 500 is the same size as the PowerPack 400 and only slightly heavier, but offers a longer range. When using the Bosch Standard Charger, this lithium-ion battery requires about two hours to charge to 50% and approximately 4.5 hours to charge fully. Once fully charged and together with the Performance Line Cruise, the eBike can ride up to 56 miles. The PowerPack 500 comes as a frame or rack model for all eBike product lines.
- 500WH - Easy to carry - Rack offers extra protection for the EnergyPak - Total weight of 3.1 kg - Easy to charge on the bike or at home - 40 cells - Maximum charging current: 4A - Weight: 3.1 kg
- 500WH. - Side release EnergyPak allows for more compact frame designs, including lower stand-over heights and XS frame sizes. - Advanced Battery Management System optimizes charging performance through continuous communication between the battery and charger - Doesn't include side cover. - 40 cells. - Maximum charging current: 4A. - Weight: 3.2kg.
- 500WH. - The top pull functionality is easy to access and remove from the E-bike. - Offers two possibilities for charging: on the E-bike or off the E-bike. - The weight of this EnergyPak is 3.2kg. - Includes side cover. - 40 cells. - Maximum charging current: 4A.
- 500WH. - Compact version of EnergyPak Smart cleanly integrated into the frame. - All-new 500Wh compact battery boosts the range of performance E-bikes. - Advanced Battery Management System optimizes charging performance through continuous communication between the battery and charger. - EnergyPak Smart Compact 500 can charge up to 80 percent in 2 hours 20 minutes. - Compatible with our EnergyPak Plus range extender. - Doesn't include downtube cover. - 40 cells. - Maximum charging current: 6A. - Weight: 4.1kg.
Page 1 of 1