Genuine replacement parts. Replacement seatposts for a variety of frame styles. - Durable aluminum construction - For specific compatibility concerns, please contact our Customer Service team - Rail compatibility: Universal
Durable alloy construction - Quick and easy 1-bolt adjustment - 400mm length
- Straight-gauge 6061-T6 alloy shaft construction - 2-bolt rocker-head with micro-adjustment - Suitable for road or mountain use
Giant's Connect Seatpost is tough and durable thanks to its forged 6061 aluminum construction. The reversible outer clamp design allows for 12mm or 23mm offset options and the extra-long saddle clamp is compatible with lightweight carbon rails.
A clever seatpost with a neat comfort-orientated trick up its sleeve — 40mm of plush sprung-travel designed to help smooth out any undulations or broken road surfaces. - Neutral 15mm offset that's perfectly suited to a wide range of bikes - Adjustable preload to fine-tune for rider weight - Forged aluminum clamp head with a 6061-T6 aluminum shaft - Simple single bolt clamp head for easy fitting and adjustments - Conforms/exceeds ISO-C (City & Trekking) test standards
- 45mm travel - 30.9mm seatpost diameter - 350mm length - 60 to 180kg rider weight - Adjustable suspension pre-load via hex key adjuster - High-quality broached internal keyways provide many years of trouble-free use - 15mm offset - 2-bolt clamp
Giant's Contact Composite Seatpost features a spiral-wound, unidirectional composite shaft bonded to a 2D forged 6061 aluminum head, making it both lightweight and strong. The reversible outer clamp allows for 12mm or 23mm offset options and the extra-long lower rail clamp is compatible with lightweight saddle rails.
The Elite seatpost is a distilled design guaranteed to deliver reliable everyday performance for years to come. Perfect as a replacement or your next upgrade. With an alloy body and a 2-bolt micro adjust head, this seatpost is available in a slew of diameters, lengths, and offsets to get you the right position. Key features: - 2-bolt micro-adjust head mechanism offers 15 degrees of adjustment - Constructed of 2014 alloy - Forged 6061-T6 alloy head, top and bottom clamps - Unique clamp shape allows for easy saddle changes - Compatible with standard and oversize carbon saddle rails - Suitable for road or mountain use
Pro performance post A seatpost should do one thing well — hold your seat. Our new carbon fiber Pro seatpost does that and more with a reliable 2-bolt design that lets you swap saddles with ease. Great for road or mountain use and available in a slew of diameters, lengths and offsets, this post gives you the setup versatility you've always wanted. - 2-bolt micro-adjust head mechanism offers 15 degrees of adjustment - OCLV carbon fiber shaft - Forged 6061-T6 alloy head with OCLV carbon fiber top and bottom clamps - Unique clamp shape allows for easy saddle changes - Compatible with standard and oversize carbon saddle rails - Suitable for road or mountain use
Trek-compatible seat mast cap Offered in white and black and a variety of lengths and offsets, the mast cap includes hardware compatible with round saddle rails only. 7x10mm carbon rail-compatible hardware sold separately. Key features: - Ultra-light carbon construction - One bolt head design offers easy fore-aft and infinite angle adjustment - Compatible with all Trek road bikes with round seat masts - 175mm and 135mm lengths - 5mm and 20mm offsets - Aluminum clamp
The all-new carbon Contact SLR TCR seatpost compliments the redesigned TCR’s outstanding performance though optimal aerodynamics and ultra-light weight. - Optimized for maximum aero performance at a super low weight - Compatible with model year 2021 and on TCR frames - Not compatible with pre-model year 2021 TCR frames
Features - Anti-Twist Technology keeps the saddle firmly positioned - Steel proprietary air & oil cartridge offers smooth consistent load range adjustment - Internal cable routing - Secure 2-bolt clamp design with steel hardware - Clamp design compatible with standard 7mm (alloy) or 9mm (composite) saddle rails - Extra-long lower saddle rail guide designed to cradle lightweight saddle rails securely - Includes updated 2x remote lever
- Replacement seatpost for all 2009-2014 non ISP TCR, Defy, and Avail Composite, Advanced and Advanced SL bikes - 25 or -5mm offset without any additional parts
Bontrager's Race XXX Lite Seatpost is made of OCLV carbon for a sweet ride and minimal weight. Carbon's unique vibration damping properties smooth the road and the trail so you can go longer and harder. And, this post boasts an easy-to-use, one-bolt, infinitely-adjustable clamp.
Bontrager's Speed Concept Seatpost lets you get your fit dialed before your next triathlon or time trial. It's crafted from OCLV carbon and the one-bolt head provides simple adjustments. Different offsets allow you to customize your riding position for superior ergonomics and aerodynamics.
Bontrager's Speed Concept Seatpost lets you get your aero fit dialed. Different offsets allow you to customize your riding position for superior ergonomics and aerodynamics, and the clamp is compatible with both standard and oversize saddle rails. This seatpost is compatible with 2014 Trek Speed Concept 9 Series bikes.
Ultra-light comfort and control The all-new RSL 27.2 Seatpost is an ultra-lightest carbon seat post, that now comes with an all-new design with a CnD shape profile for a more controlled and forgiving ride experience. An ultra-light carbon seatpost with unique shape profile for increased compliance. - CnD shape profile increases torsional stiffness and vertical compliance - Designed to offer increased compliance at maximum and minimum insertion points - 2-bolt design offers independent setback and tilt adjustments (+/- 12 degrees) - 100% OCLV Carbon fiber shaft and head - Includes 7x7mm round rail clamp compatibility - Carbon 7x10mm saddle ears sold separately
Our lightest seatpost ever The RSL 31.6 Seatpost is a strong, light, and compliant OCLV Carbon seatpost with a 2-bolt clamp that offers secure, no-slip saddle positioning for mountain bikes. Designed for weight-savings and durability, the RSL 31.6 Seatpost is makes the ultimate upgrade for any ultra-light race bike. An ultralight OCLV Carbon seatpost with a 31.6 diameter and 2-bolt clamping head that offers easy-to-set, secure, slip-free saddle positioning. - 100% OCLV Carbon fiber shaft, head, and plates - Lightweight titanium hardware - 2-bolt micro-adjust head mechanism offers 15 degrees of adjustment - Unique clamp shape allows for easy saddle changes and adjustments - Compatible with standard and oversize carbon saddle rails - Suitable for road or mountain use
$389.99 - $444.99
- Internal Routed, Infinitely Adjustable Design - Simplistic - Fully Sealed Alloy Cage / Stainless Tip Cartridge System - Durable 3D Forged Head - With 7075-T6 Forged Clamp - Featherlight Thumb Actuation - Industry Leading - Intelligent Keyway System - Ensures Minimal Play - Easiest Installation - Cable Head Attaches At Base - Cold Weather Approved - Tested Down To -20C. - 1x Lever included - With Premium Jagwire Lex Slick Housing, Stainless Cable and Hardware - Remote Position: On handlebar - Cable Routing: Internal - Offset: 0mm - Clamp Type: Standard, double bolt - Seat Post Material: Aluminum - Seat Post Weight: 510g
- Longer Drop – The Tellis is now available in 200mm drop so riders can benefit from the ability to further drop their saddle. This allows for more free movement on the bike when the trails get steep, fast or technical - The same proven & trusted design, now in a longer 200mm drop length - Internal Routed, Infinitely Adjustable Design - Simplistic—Fully Sealed Alloy Cage / Stainless Tip Cartridge System - Durable 3D Forged Head—With 7075-T6 Forged Clamp - Intelligent Keyway System—Ensures Minimal Play - Easiest Installation—Cable Head Attaches At Base - Cold Weather Approved—Tested Down To -20C - Featherlight Lever Thumb Actuation—Industry Leading - 282mm insertion length - 1x Lever included—With Premium Jagwire Lex Slick Housing, Stainless Cable and Hardware
A performance dropper post with an larger 34.9mm diameter and updated design with MaxFlow technology for faster, smoother operation. The Line Elite 34.9 Dropper is easy to set up and easier to drop, with 20% less saddle force required. Avid Matchmaker and Shimano I-Spec II compatibility ensures simple, integrated setup and the included lever provides a great feel with an easy push. Length options from 100mm to 200mm travel ensure there is a size for your ride. Designed for bikes with 34.9mm seatpost compatibility. - Infinitely adjustable air-sprung hydraulic locking cartridge with 20 percent reduction in compression force - MaxFlow design allows for a faster return and less compression force - 34.9mm diameter adds strength and durability while reducing side-play and stiction - Cable-actuated under-bar lever compatible with MatchMaker and Shimano EV - 2-bolt rocker head with micro adjustment allows for easy saddle tilt adjustment - Internal cable routing keeps housing tucked away and free from moving wheel - Includes cable, housing, and 1x under-bar remote lever - On-Bar Universal Lever sold separately
Page 1 of 1