Jagwire's Double-End Straddle Cable is a replacement straddle cable (also called a crossover or transverse cable) for cantilever brakes.
$5.50 - $14.49
Jagwire's Road Brake Inner Wire is made of stainless steel and coated with Teflon for excellent corrosion resistance, durability and super-smooth braking. It's a nice upgrade for your brake cables.
Jagwire's Cable Grips are adapters that make it possible to run hydraulic brake lines on bicycle frames that have housing stops that were designed for regular wire cables and standard housing sections. Once the regular cables and housing sections are removed, the Cable Grips are inserted and tightened in place in the standard frame stops. Then, the hydraulic lines are attached and securely held in place by the gripping jaw(s) of the Cable Grips. - Aluminum model accepts lines up to 5mm in diameter and the lines snap in. - Stainless model grips fully around the lines and is adjustable to fit most diameters.
- Wet or muddy condition cable sealing solution - 4/6mm
- Alloy cable ends - For 1.2mm to 1.6mm cables - Silver
- Aluminum cable crimps to prevent frayed cables - 1.2mm for shift cables or 1.6mm for brake cables - Silver aluminum - 250-count bottle
$42.49 - $56.19
Road Pro kits deliver enhanced performance and style. Teflon-coated cables used with our Slick-Lube liners dramatically reduce friction while Kevlar reinforced, compressionless brake housing delivers smooth, powerful braking performance. And with all the needed parts included, our Road Pro kits are easy to install. - Teflon-coated cables, Slick-Lube liners, and Kevlar reinforced, compressionless brake housing enhance performance - All parts needed for a complete brake and shift cable/housing install are included - A step above standard OEM cables and housing - Appearance options from classic to colorful What's Included: 1 1700mm LEX-SL Shift Housing 2 2300mm Teflon-Coated Shift Inner Cables 4 Lined Shift Alloy End Caps 1 Sealed Shift Alloy End Cap 1 Hooded Shift Alloy End Cap 2 Shift Cable Tips 1 1700mm KEB-SL Kevlar-Reinforced Brake Housing 1 850mm Teflon-Coated Front Brake Inner Cable 1 1650mm Teflon-Coated Rear Brake Inner Cable 2 Open Brake Alloy End Caps 2 Lined Brake Alloy End Caps 2 POP Alloy End Caps 2 Brake Cable Tips 4 Mini Tube Tops 9 Cable Donuts 3 Rotating Hooks 2 EZ-Bend Housing Segments
These PTFE-coated, stainless steel cable and housing sets reduce the sliding resistance to achieve lighter and quicker operation. Includes: - 1400mm x 5mm housing x 1 - 800mm x 5mm housing x 1 - 2050mm x 1.6mm cable x 1 - 1000mm x 1.6mm cable x 1
$44.99 - $59.99
Hose kits for Hayes hydraulic disc brakes include stiff, durable hose and the necessary fittings.
- 1.2 mm x 2100 mm (1 pc.) - 1.2 mm x 1800 mm (1 pc.) - OPTISLICK - Stainless steel - Outer cap with short tongue for ST (2 pcs.) - SIS-SP40 outer caps (3 pcs.) - SIS-SP40 sealed outer caps (1 pc.) - Inner end caps (2 pcs.) - OT-SP41 1700 mm - OT-RS900 (1 pc.)
Shimano Dura-Ace BC-9000 Polymer Road Brake Cable & Housing sets reduce the sliding resistance to achieve lighter and quicker operation. - Dura-Ace grade SLR-EV Road brake cable set - Stainless steel for anti-rust protection - Low friction polymer material on the cable may cause slippage at the cable fixing bolt after initial pre-stretch for the cable is performed. Fur-like material from polymer coating will not affect the performance - Pre-lubed with special polymer compatible grease
Shimano XTR OT-SP41 Polymer Coated Derailleur Cable Sets
- Shimano brand casing with internal lining for optimized response - Brake: offered in a stiffer (M-System) for MTB, or a more pliable (SLR) version for road applications (can be used for either discipline depending on user preference) - Derailleur: (SIS-SP41) compressionless design pre-lubricated with silicon grease to decrease cable friction
Page 1 of 1