- High impact Resin multi-use body with integrated cage - Externally sealed ball bearing system - 100mm x 82mm platform - Weight: 316g pair (9/16")
$9.99 - $11.99
Features - Chromoly spindle - Toe clip compatible
If your favorite ride leads to the beach or perhaps the grass at the local park, Electra's Barefoot Pedals are here. They feel the same way with their foot-friendly platforms and comfy plastic bodies. Treat your feet to smooth comfort with these durable platforms.
Simple functionality: that's what Electra's Deluxe Block Pedals offer your favorite cruiser. With plenty of platform for your sneakers, the Deluxe Block Pedals are as comfortable as can be for your entire ride.
Protect the soles of your shoes with the Shoe Shields from Crank Brothers. These stainless-steel plates install under your cleats and prevent the pedal from digging in to your carbon-soled shoes. - Sold in pairs
Strapless design for quick-and-easy entry and release. - Improves power transfer for efficient pedaling and helps keep feet in correct position on pedals - Durable nylon construction - In-molded anti-slip tread pattern - Includes mounting hardware - 62g per pair
Everything you need to keep those Crank Bros pedals spinning freely is found in their Pedal Rebuild Kit. Each kit includes parts and instruction to rebuild one pair of Crank Bros. pedals.
- For use on Original MTB Sport/Core pedals.
Engineered to optimize the interface between the pedal and shoe for ultimate performance and power transfer. The kit includes: - 8 × 1mm traction pads - 8 × 2mm traction pads Compatible with: - Mallet E - Model years 2016 – present
- Plastic body. - Ball bearing.
Lightweight and durable, the plastic-composite body Empire flat pedal is your go to for any situation. - Nylon composite body. - Durable coated alloy cage. - 9/16" steel axle. - Smooth ball bearing internals.
- Christophe Vintage leather strap - Celebrating 130 years of history - 370mm long - Metal buckle
A set of durable, SPD-compatible replacement cleats that come with all mounting hardware. Get that fresh cleat feel These solidly-built cleats work with any SPD-compatible pedals whether you're looking for replacements, need a new set for a new pair of kicks, or just like to keep an extra pair in your toolkit. Product details - Compatible with all 2-bolt SPD-style pedals - Directly compatible with Bontrager Comp MTB and Commuter pedals - Includes mounting hardware - Float: 4-deg
Get that fresh cleat feel These solidly-built cleats work with Bontrager road pedals or any Look Cycle’s KÉO-compatible clipless pedals. Whether you're looking for replacements, need a new set for a new pair of kicks, or just like to keep an extra pair in your toolkit. Product details - Replacement cleats for all Look Cycle’s KÉO®-compatible road pedals - Directly compatible with Bontrager Comp Road pedals - Set includes 1 pair
- Fits SPD-SL cleats - Cleat Bolt Pattern: 3-Bolt
- Compatible with LOOK cleats system. - 3 float options (0/4.5/9). - Memory position for separate front and rear cleat.
- Compatible with Shimano® SPD™ cleat systems - Single or multi release functionality - 14 degrees of rotational adjustment - Steel construction - Hardware included
When you need extra tread so your feet stay planted, Electra's Chopper Pedals are up to the task. With a durable pedal body and sturdy, smooth-spinning spindles, the Chopper Pedals give you the confidence you need in traffic or even on the trails. - Spindle: 9/16-inch
Throw a leg over your downtown commuter and push confidently with Electra's City Alloy Pedals. The full aluminum body means these pedals are lightweight and durable, while the grip material ensures your foot stays planted on the platform in all conditions.
VP's Grind Pedals meet the needs of hard-core riders who want a slick and durable set of pedals, and they also work great for anyone who likes stable and comfortable platforms. The Grinds have versatile good looks and feature a thin profile, durable 1-piece nylon bodies with grip pins, boron-steel axles and oversize inboard bearings. - 380 grams - 9/16" axles
Shimano's SPD cleats are perfect for all your SPD-compatible pedals. If your entry and exit isn't what it used to be, a cleat replacement is just what the bike doctor ordered.
Shimano's SM-SH56 Multi-Release Cleats disengage with less effort and in more directions than standard SPD cleats. - Not compatible with Shimano PD-M858 (XTR) SPD pedals
- Pedal Bottom replacement Cover TIME XPro QTY 2
- Durable aluminum body. - Ball bearing.
Designed for use on a variety of bikes, from commuters to adventure, the lightweight aluminum-body Domain flat pedal is built to last. - Polished alloy body. - Durable coated alloy cage. - 9/16" steel axle. - Smooth ball bearing internals.
Giant's Plastic Platform Pedals boast light and durable fiber-reinforced nylon bodies with wide, low-profile platforms and 10 molded pins per side for an excellent grip. You also get tough chromoly axles, quality bearings, and reflectors for visibility. - 9/16-inch spindles - 350 grams (pair)
- The ATAC 13/17° cleat works with all TIME mountain pedals. - Included with all mountain pedal models numbered "6" and higher - Release angles of 13 degrees or 17 degrees depending on how the cleat is set up on the shoe - Compatible with all two-hole cycling shoes.
- The ATAC EASY 10° cleat works with all TIME mountain pedals. - Included with mountain pedal models numbered "2" and "4." - Release angle of 10 degrees and is compatible with all two-hole cycling shoes. - Don't let the "Easy" name fool you. If you are a high-performance rider looking to reduce the release angle from our 17 or 13 degrees, this is the choice for you.
- Works with all XPRO and XPRESSO pedals. - Not included with new XPRO and XPRESSO pedals. - This is a zero-float cleat design, so there are zero (0) degrees of heel float and no lateral float along the pedal axle. - Compatible with all three-hole road shoes, but the included shim may be required for shoes that have a large curvature in the forefoot area. Full details are included in the easy-to-use instructions.
- Developed for the TIME XPRO & XPRESSO road bike pedal range. - They allow angular and lateral freedom in order to respect the natural movements of your legs and joints. - You can also adjust the Q-factor (by switching the cleats) - The Bi-material brings more durability when walking with the cleats. - These cleats are the stock cleats included with all XPRO & XPRESSO pedals.
Page 1 of 4 Next page