$30.49 - $45.99
The Tourney TY501 crankset provides crisp, reliable shifting for your triple chainring drivetrain. - Precision indexed shifting - 8/7/6-speed compatible - 3 crank length specification available - Precise chain line control - Light and reliable shifting - Versatile performance - Wide compatibility with multiple components - Quick and precise assembly
- Octalink bolts include steel washers, JIS includes black plastic caps - HT2 mount bolts (low torque plastic, except XTR-M970 aluminum) are for mounting non-drive arm - Hollow bolts (SH-21504) not recommended for non-treated spindles
- Replacement left-side crank arm for Shimano STEPS CITY E6000
- Replacement right-side crank arm for Shimano STEPS City E6000.
Wheels Manufacturing BB30 Bottom Bracket Adaptor for Hollowtech II Cranks adapts 24mm Spindle Cranks (Shimano Hollowtech II, FSA, Race Face EXI, etc.) to work on BB30 frames. Simply tap the adapters into the 6806 bearing in the BB shell, then install the spindle and cranks. Use Wheels Mfg Crank Spindle Spacers to adjust your chainline, or take up any side-to-side movement in your cranks. These spacers are machined from engineering-grade Delrin.
- Series: SLX - Crank Construction: HOLLOWTECH II Technology
- Crank Construction : HOLLOWTECH II - Optimum power transfer
Shimano XT Left Crank Arm - Spindle Interface Type: Hollowtech II
This 2-piece crankset with chain guard is perfect for city and commuter bikes. - Chainring: 45T, 42T, 39T - Single or double chainguard integrated design - Chain compatibility: Super Narrow HG for 9-speed, HG 8-speed (1/2 inch x 3/32 inch)
The RS510 crankset features a 4-arm design that's light and stiff, providing high performance on a low budget. - For 11-speed drivetrains - Compatible with frames of O.L.D. 135 mm and 410 mm chainstay length - Affordable and high-end style crankset
The SRAM NX crankset delivers Eagle styling and performance to the newest addition to the Eagle ecosystem. Designed for SRAM's X-SYNC 2 chainrings, the NX crankset is engineered for complete chain control—each tooth's profile is precisely engineered to work quietly, efficiently, and securely with the Eagle chain's inner and outer links. DUB technology features a better-engineered bottom bracket and a new spindle design, which together allows for a more uniform approach to bottom bracket fitment, better sealing against contamination and forward and backward compatibility. Now everyone can benefit from a new measure of performance and durability. - 6000 series forged aluminum arms - 49.0mm chainline
$174.99 - $179.99
Super strong and ultra durable, Shimano's ZEE Cranks are tailor-made for aggressive riders, DHers and dirt jumpers that don't have endorsement deals. They use a 2-piece design with solid aluminum arms as well as a steel axle and steel pedal inserts for longevity. Stiffness was put at a premium, so if you need to stomp on the pedals to get up to speed quickly, or if you're a Clydesdale who punishes lesser cranksets, ZEE has your back. It's 10-speed compatible and is equipped with a 36-tooth chainring. The bottom bracket is included, too.
Shimano's Deore Crankset features efficiency and fast shifting to let you make the most out of the trails. The smooth shifting rhythm allows you to maintain speed and acceleration over challenging terrain. Hollowtech II technology provides the best balance of stiffness, strength, weight, and rotating performance. Features: - Efficient power transfer - HOLLOWTECH II crank arm with 4-arm construction - Composite chainring - Optimized gear combinations and ratios for trail riding - Close step tooth profile for smooth shifting - Stable shifting performance in any suspension position - Single spike structure for stable shifting - Bottom Bracket compatibility: SM-BB52/BB-MT500-PA - Chain Line: 51,8
$199.99 - $209.99
Shimano's Tiagra Front Chainwheel is sleek, balanced and consistent. The Tiagra 4700 series provides serious entry-level riding performance with trickle-down technology from the top shelf Dura Ace line. - Series: Tiagra 4700 - Crank Construction: 2-piece crank construction - Cassette Compatibility: 10-speed - Chain Compatibility: Series color - Bottom Bracket: BB-RS500 / BB-RS500-PB
$204.99 - $209.99
- Aluminum crank arm and spider with steel spindle - 4 bolt spider compatible with all XT 8000 series chainring configurations - Hollowtech II crank arm construction - Steel driving gear teeth and aluminum support gears - 96mm P.C.D. - 176 Q-Factor, 53.4mm OR 50mm chainline - BB Included: No - Chainrings Included: No
Ride anywhere 11-speed rider tuned gearing. The power to choose how and where you ride. Consistent shifting performance and enhanced chain management. Optimal balance of durability and lightweight. High efficient and precise shifting. These cranks are Boost compatible. - Enhanced chain retention. - Better sealing and better rotation. - Model Number : FC-M8000-2 - Series : DEORE XT - Cassette Compatibility : 11 - 4-Arm Chainrings : x - Chainring Sizes : 38-28T, 36-26T, 34-24T - Bolt Circle Diameter : P.C.D. 96/64mm - Crank Arm Length : 170mm/175mm - Chain Line : 51.8mm - BB Shell Width : 68, 73mm
Shimano's R9100 series crank arm achieves the ultimate in optimal power transfer. It does this through a broad Hollowtech II arm which sets the highest standards for stiffness and lightness. - Spindle Interface Type: Hollowtech II
$299.99 - $399.99
Shimano's Ultegra Compact Crankset boasts hollow-forged-aluminum arms and a hollow aluminum big ring. These technologies combine for impressive weight savings and superb strength. An integrated bottom bracket axle provides super-efficient power transfer, while chainrings with ramps, pins and notched teeth deliver lightning-quick shifting.
$309.99 - $314.99
- Various choices for bike and riding style - More durable chainwheel teeth - New 3D composite chain ring's teeth composition is optimized for each chainwheel load out (1x11, 2x11 & 3x11) with steel driving gear teeth and aluminum support gears - Improved driving rigidity - Loose ratio gear combination for minimum shifting gap and maintaining rhythm - Enhanced chain retention - Better sealing and better rotation - Model Number : FC-M8000-2 - Series : DEORE XT - Cassette Compatibility : 11 - Bolt Circle Diameter : P.C.D. 96/64mm - Crank Arms : HOLLOWTECH II Technology - Bottom Bracket : BB-MT800 / BB-MT800-PA - Chain Line : 48.8mm - BB Shell Width : 68, 73mm
The Shimano Deore XT FC-M8120 crankset features modern construction using direct mount chainrings and a 178mm Q-factor for 12-speed MTB drivetrains. - Hollow forged crank maximizes power transfer while limiting weight - Rigid and lightweight design for aggressive trail riding - Shimano's Hollowtech II technology provides the best balance of stiffness, strength, weight and rotating performance. - 178mm Q-factor - 51.8mm chainline - Exchangeable single/double chainring - Number of Chainrings: Double - Chainline/Hub Compatibility: 141/148 Boost Hubs - Spindle Interface Type: Shimano Hollowtech II - Chainring BCD: Direct Mount - Pedal Spindle: 9/16" - Crank Intended Use: Mountain - Crank Length: 175mm - Rings: 36/26 - Drivetrain Speeds: 12 - BB Included: No
Shimano's new FC-RX810-2 crank balances weight and efficiency for mixed-terrain riding. Gearing options cater for the specific demands of gravel riding and to maintain tighter gear steps for maintaining pedaling rhythm. The 2x11-speed crank is available in a 48-31T, 40T, and 42T chainring combination and 170, 172.5, and 175mm crank arm lengths. - Gravel gear ratios preserve riding rhythm over rough surfaces with wider tires - Optimum gearing for mixed terrains and riding styles - Wide-range double - Gear combinations: 48-31T, 40T, 42T
- Various choices for bike and riding style - More durable chainwheel teeth - New 3D composite chain ring's teeth composition is optimized for each chainwheel load out (1x11, 2x11 & 3x11) with steel driving gear teeth and aluminum support gears - Improved driving rigidity - Loose ratio gear combination for minimum shifting gap and maintaining rhythm - Enhanced chain retention - Better sealing and better rotation - Model Number : FC-M8000-3 - Series : DEORE XT - Crank Construction : HOLLOWTECH II Technology - Cassette Compatibility : 11 - Bolt Circle Diameter : P.C.D. 96/64mm - Chain Line : 50mm - BB Shell Width : 68, 73mm
Shimano Dura-Ace Left Crank Arm. - Spindle Interface Type: Hollowtech II
Shimano Ultegra R8000 crankset. - Optimized lightweight crank arm design produces excellent power transfer efficiency - Minimized weight without sacrificing stiffness - Hollowtech II - Rider tuned gear performance through various gear combinations - Possible to choose the best choice for ride - Redesigned FC for greater frame compatibility - Wider gear pitch increases clearance between chain and leading teeth to provide compatibility with frames with O.L.D. 135mm and 410mm chain stay length - Model Number : FC-R8000 - Series: Ultegra - Crank Construction: Hollowtech II - Crank Arm Length : 165, 170, 172.5, 175mm - Bottom Bracket : SM-BBR60/SM-BBR60-PB - Chain Line: 43.5 - Average Weight: 690 grams (53-39T), 681 grams (52-36T), 674 grams (50-34T), 668 grams (46-36T)
Big air, pure speed and total concentration: the DH world in a nutshell. It's a world where line choices are made in the blink of an eye, absolute faith in your gear is a must, and Shimano's Saint Crankset is ready to answer the call every time. Ultra-wide bottom bracket bearing spacing and hollow-forged crank arms are used for maximum rigidity and strength under demanding conditions, and a steel pedal insert adds even more burl. A single chainring keeps things simple and durable up front so you can focus on the ride, and not a dropped chain. See you at the bottom.
Shimano XTR M9100 cranks feature a lightweight and rigid design thanks to Hollowtech II crank construction. Chainrings can be easily exchanged with the direct mount system and one key release. - Single front chainring set up (chainring not included) - Gear tooth profile designed for MTB riding usage - Crank can be exchanged between single and double front chainring set ups - 162mm Q-Factor
Shimano XTR M9100 cranks feature a lightweight and rigid design thanks to Hollowtech II crank construction. Chainrings can be easily exchanged with the direct mount system and one key release. - Single front chainring set up (chainring not included) - Gear tooth profile designed for MTB riding usage - Crank can be exchanged between single and double front chainring set ups - 168mm Q-Factor
Shimano's Dura-Ace Track Cranks transform every last watt into oval-scorching speed in the velodrome. These cranks set the bar for low weight and unmatched efficiency, with hollow forged aluminum crank arms and an Octalink bottom bracket (sold separately) for power transfer and acceleration that will blow you, and those trying to hold your wheel, away.
$659.99 - $713.99
Shimano's Dura-Ace Hollowtech II Crankset has always set the benchmark in strength-to-weight ratios, which is why it's proven itself at the highest echelon of competition. It's made of cold-forged and CNC-machined aluminum and has hollow crankarms and a hollow large chainring. Both chainrings also feature a new tooth design. The result is legendary stiffness for awesome power transfer and precision shifting you'll love. Plus, the Dura-Ace crankset is also lighter than many carbon models.
$689.99 - $839.99
- Optimum Power Transfer - Best Balance For Lighter Weight (-7G) And Efficiency - New Designed Crank Arm - Maintains High Rigidity And Reduces Weight - Hollowglide - 4-Arm Construction Crankset - Adapted For Race Specific Disc Brake System - Shorter Length Of Rear Center With O.L.D. 135mm - Redesign The Gear Teeth Profile To Fit Wider Gear Pitch - 50-34T/53-39T/54-42T/55-42T/52-36T - Iconic Design - Chain Line: 43.5
Page 1 of 2 Next page