Climb, corner and descend with greater speed, more control and maximum efficiency. from the mountains to the flats, in all conditions, this lightweight composite road racer takes you to the next level.
- Combining best-in-class stiffness-to-weight with strategically placed aero tube shaping, this frameset is engineered for faster climbing, explosive acceleration and unyielding pedaling stiffness for race-winning performance.
- This is where the TCR's most quantifiable gains can be found compared to previous generation models. Every tube shape was analyzed, engineered and tested to create an overall structure with significantly lower drag at a wider range of yaw angles.
- Integrated disc brakes deliver smooth, powerful stopping power and modulation for added control in variable weather and road conditions. Flat mount brakes and thru-axles boost stiffness and improve overall handling, while added frame and fork clearance al
ADVANCED COMPOSITE TECHNOLOGY
- Giant's High Performance Grade raw carbon material is used to produce this custom frame material in our own composite factory with a high stiffness-to-weight ratio. The front triangle of these framesets is assembled and molded as one continuous piece in a proprietary manufacturing process called Modified Monocoque Construction.
- The most advanced steerer tube technology in today's Giant bikes. Designed to offer unprecedented front-end steering performance, the system's oversized headset bearings (1 1/2" lower, 1 1/4" upper) and tapered steerer tube work in harmony to provide supreme steering stiffness.
COMPACT ROAD DESIGN
- Introduced by Giant with the professional Team ONCE in the 1990s, Compact Road revolutionized the look and feel of high-performance road bikes forever. A downward sloping toptube (from the headtube to the seattube) creates smaller front and rear triangles for a lighter, stiffer bike. It also makes it easier for riders of all sizes to have a perfect fit.
- Fewer flat tires. Greater traction. Less rolling resistance and a smoother, faster ride. Giant's Tubeless System makes it easier than ever to experience all these benefits.
|A - Seat Tube Length (mm)||425||445||470||500||530||560|
|B - Seat Tube Angle (°)||74.5°||74.0°||73.5°||73.0°||73.0°||72.5°|
|C - Top Tube Length (mm)||520||535||550||565||580||600|
|D - Head Tube Length (mm)||120||130||145||165||185||200|
|E - Head Tube Angle (°)||71.0°||72.3°||73.0°||73.0°||73.0°||73.0°|
|F - Fork Rake (mm)||45||45||45||45||45||45|
|G - Trail (mm)||72.1||64||59.2||59.2||59.2||59.2|
|H - Wheelbase (mm)||976||977||980||991||1006||1020|
|I - Chain Stay Length (mm)||405||405||405||405||405||405|
|J - Bottom Bracket Drop (mm)||72||70||70||67||67||67|
|K - Stack (mm)||517||528||545||562||581||596|
|L - Reach (mm)||376||383||388||393||402||412|
|M - Stand Over Height (mm)||706||725||747||773||800||816|
|N - Handlebar Width (mm)||400||400||420||420||440||440|
|O - Stem Length (mm)||80||90||100||110||110||120|
|P - Crank Length (mm)||170||170||172.5||172.5||175||175|
|Q - Wheel Size||700C||700C||700C||700C||700C||700C|
|Height (cm)||157 - 169||165 - 175||171 - 181||177 - 187||183 - 193||189 - 199|
|Frame||Advanced-grade composite, disc|
|Fork||Advanced-grade composite, full-composite OverDrive 2 steerer, disc|
|Rims||Giant SLR 1 36 Carbon Disc WheelSystem, [F] 36mm, [R] 36mm|
|Hubs||[F] Giant Low Friction Hub, CenterLock, 12mm thru-axle [R] Giant Low Friction Hub, 30t ratchet driver, CenterLock, 12mm thru-axle|
|Tires||CADEX Race, tubeless, 700x25c (26.5mm), folding|
|Bottom Bracket||SRAM DUB, press fit|
|Crankset||SRAM Force D1 DUB, 33/46with Quarq Dzero power meter XS:170mm, S:170mm, M:172.5mm, M/L:172.5mm, L:175mm, XL:175mm|
|Shifters||SRAM Force AXS|
|Front Derailleur||SRAM Force AXS|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM Force AXS|
|Cassette/Freewheel||SRAM Force, 12-speed, 10x33|
|Chain||SRAM Force D1|
|Brakes||SRAM Force AXS hydraulic|
|Rotors||SRAM CenterLine XR rotors [F]160mm, [R]140mm|
|Brake Levers||SRAM Force eTap AXS hydraulic|
|Handlebars||Giant Contact SLR XS:40cm, S:40cm, M:42cm, M/L:42cm, L:44cm, XL:44cm|
|Tape/Grips||Stratus Lite 2.0|
|Stem||Giant Contact SL XS:80mm, S:90mm, M:100mm, M/L:110mm, L:110mm, XL:120mm|
|Seatpost||Giant Variant, composite, -5/+15mm offset|
|Saddle||Giant Fleet SL|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Blue Dragonfly/Chrome / X-Small||04712878962163||1096010103||24T39334198Y|
|Blue Dragonfly/Chrome / Small||04712878962170||1096010104||24T38952062Y|
|Blue Dragonfly/Chrome / Medium||04712878962187||1096010105||24T38964384Y|
|Blue Dragonfly/Chrome / Medium/Large||04712878962194||1096010106||24T39975362Y|
|Blue Dragonfly/Chrome / Large||04712878962200||1096010107||24T38702291Y|
|Blue Dragonfly/Chrome / X-Large||04712878962217||1096010108||24T39613902Y|