The Storm 5 picks up where road, gravel, and hybrid bikes can't go—fatter tires, off-road-oriented progressive design, and features that'll give you the chance to explore what mountain biking is all about.
With a comfortable, capable off-road design, the 6061 aluminum frame is off-road worthy, and capable of leading a double life on city streets and park paths. Designed with our holistic approach to fit and geometry, the Storm 5’s longer reach, slacker head tube angle and steep seat tube angle provides more powerful, efficient pedaling, increased climbing traction and added grip and control when descending.
Complementing its 100mm of SR Suntour XCE28 fork travel is a solid, reliable Shimano Tourney EZ-Fire 21 speed drivetrain, so you can always find the right gear and spend less time at the shop. The mechanical disc brakes provide controllable power for confident, safe stops on and off of the road.
- The Storm uses Norco's holistic approach to fit and geometry to achieve its nimble, confident trail performance. The unique combination of longer reach, slacker head tube angle and steep seat tube angle provides a more forward weight distribution within a longer wheelbase. This allows more powerful, efficient pedaling, increased climbing traction and added grip and control when descending to help make the most of every ride.
100mm Travel Suspension Fork
- Each Storm features 100mm of front suspension travel – the perfect amount for off-road adventure and exploration, without feeling like you're carrying around extra weight or bulk when you don't need it.
Internal Routing For Shifter and Brake Cables
- By routing the brake and shift cables inside the frames, they are out of harm's way and away from the elements. That means shifting and braking performance last longer between services, and the bikes look clean!
2.35" Tire Clearance
- The Storm series comes equipped with 2.25" tires for a smooth, all-round fast ride, but the frame is designed to take up to 2.35" rubber, so if your adventures start to get a little looser, just throw on some wider tires, and the Storm is good to go!
Two Wheel Sizes, One Bike
- Depending on what frame size you ride, the Storm is available in a wheel size to suit you. The XS, and S are equipped with 27.5" tires to help fit smaller riders, and the L and XL feature 29" wheels so taller riders can take advantage of their smooth ride. If you ride a medium, you're in luck! You get to choose either wheel size depending on your preference!
- Sizes XX-Small – Medium: 27.5-inch
- Sizes Medium – X-Large: 29-inch
|Frame||Storm 6061 Alloy XC Frame|
|Fork||SR Suntour XCE28, 100mm Travel|
Front: Alloy QR 9x100mm QR
Rear: Alloy QR 10x135mm QR HG, 6 Bolt
|Tires||WTB Starflight 2.25"|
|Crankset||Prowheel TA-CQ90 24/34/42T, 170mm (XXS, XS, S), 175mm - (M, L, XL)|
|Bottom Bracket||Cartridge, BSA Threaded|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Tourney FD-TY500|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Tourney RD-TX300|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||CS-M3007, 11-34T, 7 Speed|
|Shifters||Shimano TX ST-EF500|
|Handlebars||X6 Alloy, 720mm (XXS, XS, S), 740mm (M, L, XL), 25mm Rise|
|Stem||Norco Alloy 60mm|
|Brake Levers||Shimano EF500 Tourney|
|Brakes||C-Star Mechanical Disc Brake|
|Pedals||VP Nylon Flat|
|Seat Post||Alloy 31.6mm|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Silver/Black / Medium / 29-inch||058817477331||0670811915||STO20256661K|